Internationally published Singaporean-American writer and content creator based in New York. Highly versatile, hard-working team player with strong hands-on experience at top global media firms.
Ultimately seeking a creative development position in video games, film, television, podcasts, or yet-to-be-invented mediums.
Full resume available on LinkedIn.
Associate project manager (audio & content development), hachette book group
February 2017 - January 2018
Script Reader, Oriental Dreamworks
July 2015 - May 2017
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER & Script Writer, Ubisoft
June 2015 - February 2017
Places I've Lived (An Overview)
Languages I've Studied (A Hobby)
- 'I've Felt My Rights Chilled': Hacker 'bunnie' Huang Is challenging the government
- Filmmaker Vera Miao serves up scares with 'Two Sentence Horror Stories'
True Crime Asia
- Knife Assassination in China
- Pakistan's Mummy - Princess or Murder Victim?
- Military, Murder, South Korean Burger King
- Stop Calling Bhutan "Shangri-La"
- India's JonBenet Ramsey - The Noida Whodunit
- Singapore's Occult Murders
Wall Street Journal
Asian Oscar Bait
- Episode 1: The American Civil War
- Episode 3: Fred Korematsu v United States
- Episode 5: The Donut King
- Episode 7: Chia Thye Poh
- Episode 9: Indonesia's Exorcists
- Episode 11: Mazher Mahmood
- Episode 13: Forugh Farrokhzad
- Episode 15: Vietnam War Spy Pham Xuan An
Awards & HONORS
2015 DEAN'S LIST
2015 NY INDIAN FILM FESTIVAL SHORT FINALIST
2014 RADA SCRIPT READING
2013 TISCH 10 MINUTE PLAY FESTIVAL
2011 COMMENDED FOYLE YOUNG POET
2011 TISCH FRESHMAN MONOLOGUE FESTIVAL
2010 OUTSTANDING JAZZ VOCALIST
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY, TISCH SCHOOL OF THE ARTS
NEW YORK CITY
BFA Dramatic writing
Minor in linguistics
Graduated May 2015
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF BEIJING
Graduated May 2011